- What size tractor do I need for a 16K PLUS?
- We recommend a 180hp or larger based upon weight to counter balance the negative tongue weight from stacking.
- Why does my loader not go all the way up in Auto Load on my 16K PLUS?
- The metal tab for the Loader up sensor needs to be adjusted.
- What size bales can I pick/stack with my 16K PLUS?
- 3×3, 3×4 and 4×4 8 foot bales.
- Why am I tipping bales when loading with my 16K PLUS?
- Refer to bale tipping troubleshooting guide.
- Why does my chain keep jumping off on my 16K PLUS?
- This is either due to the chain being too loose, a broken sprocket or a drive sprocket not being aligned.
2200 Bale Hiker
- Why does my 2200 Bale Hiker’s chain make noise/chatter?
- This can be due to either the chains not being in time or the drive motors pressures not being the same/adjusted properly. Please refer to either 2200 Bale Hiker Chain Synchronization/Timing or 2200 Bale Hiker Motor Pressure Adjustment Guide.